Thursday 12 July 2012

21 Baby!


Happy Birthday to me!!! Today I turned 21, where the hell have all those years gone? From Nappies, to heels, to FOUR GREY HAIRS, I have survived 21 fabulous years. Now its time to start taking on responsibilities- well maybe wait a few more years! Today I had such a fantastic day- shopping with my mum, breakfast out, lunch out and dinner out- someone roll me home! But the real celebrations start this weekend so will keep you updated with THE party dress and shoes. Anyway, thought I would do an outfit post on what I wore this evening. Dinner was a smart casual thing as we are all saving ourselves for the weekend- but we still managed to consume vasts amounts of bubbly tonight whilst getting very merry! Cheers! x
IMG_3493
Shoes Kurt Geiger
IMG_3500
IMG_3490
LOOOOOOK you can see my toe prints in the suede!
IMG_3503
One happy chappy in my Zara dress
IMG_3524
Birthday present from my parents! First ring my Father ever bought my mother- how romantic… now I have my sticky mitts on it!
IMG_3519
IMG_3518
I Accessorised my outfit with this antique Coral necklace and earing set I received for my birthday from some dear family friends, how beautiful are they!
Thank you to my parents for such a special day- very excited for the weekend! I’m one spoilt lady!
Charlotte x

4 comments:

  1. I love your outfit, and that ring is so cool and special :)

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so lovely on these photos. The shoes are gorgeous. Hope you had a nice birthday!

    misskirstymarie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. postingan yang bagus tentang"21-baby"

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.