Friday 26 July 2013

Summer Blush

A wave of blushed hues has hit the catwalks for the upcoming Autumn Winter 13/14 trend, so I thought why not start early. As the summer continues (temperatures are varying) I wanted to add an instantaneous burst of femininity to my evening outfit. Although, last year’s successful trend was the pleated skirt, this has been proven to continue throughout the year.
Last night I wore a combination of sheer fabrics, inspired by Erdem SS13, and I flung on my cute new pleated skirt. Luxurious fabrics, quiet details and simple lines were what I was trying to achieve. I felt so girly and it was a great outfit to keep cool on a warm summer evening.
Richard Nicollaw 13Richard Nicoll AW 13/14
IMG_1806Skirt: Armani Exchange, Top: Marks & Spencer
IMG_1834
 IMG_1839
Shoes: Kurt Geiger
IMG_1827
Necklace: DYRBERG/KERN
Charlotte x
Instagram: CHAREASTWOOD44

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.