Tuesday 20 November 2012

The Society and Value of Fur


Style: "Neutral"
I’m currently working on gathering data for my dissertation. I was wondering if you guys could help me! I’m so grateful that you take the time out to read my blog and follow- I will love you all more if you could take some time to fill out my survey! Plus if I can get hundreds of responses I can get back to my regular blogging. Therefore everyone's a winner- Yes?!
I value your views because they will help me in my research into “The Society & Value of Fur: Can wearing of fur cross boundaries”. Please take a couple of minutes to fill in this questionnaire and tell me what you think.
To take the survey just click and follow the link below:
I look forward to your responses and I will blog a follow up post on my results in regards to my dissertation.
Charlotte x
Twitter:@eastwood44

1 comment:

  1. Its good to be here, very nice post, the content is amazing, keep posting friend it will be very helpful for everyone, Thanks for sharing. I really liked it.
    Thanks And Regards
    mis sold ppi

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.