Tuesday, 20 November 2012

The Society and Value of Fur


Style: "Neutral"
I’m currently working on gathering data for my dissertation. I was wondering if you guys could help me! I’m so grateful that you take the time out to read my blog and follow- I will love you all more if you could take some time to fill out my survey! Plus if I can get hundreds of responses I can get back to my regular blogging. Therefore everyone's a winner- Yes?!
I value your views because they will help me in my research into “The Society & Value of Fur: Can wearing of fur cross boundaries”. Please take a couple of minutes to fill in this questionnaire and tell me what you think.
To take the survey just click and follow the link below:
I look forward to your responses and I will blog a follow up post on my results in regards to my dissertation.
Charlotte x
Twitter:@eastwood44

2 comments:

  1. Its good to be here, very nice post, the content is amazing, keep posting friend it will be very helpful for everyone, Thanks for sharing. I really liked it.
    Thanks And Regards
    mis sold ppi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dazzling Couture the premiere jewelry selection.

    Get free glass bead bracelet with every purchase.
    We provide classy dazzling affordable jewelry
    (Bracelets, Necklaces, Earrings) for every day
    woman. Our accessories are tailored to be
    versatile with casual wear and formal wear.
    Please Visit: http://www.dazzlingcouturejewelry.com/
    FB. http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Dazzling-Couture/157450721065354

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.