Friday 21 December 2012

Spice up your Life

 
Normally this time of year there are two colours that in fashion you can’t simply run away from, red and green. I don’t know about you, but I really don’t fancy complying with this generic Christmas colour palette, don’t get me wrong I’m no scrooge but dressing correspondently to a Christmas tree just screams tack!
So anyway, earlier this Autumn/Winter 12 Orange hue hit the fashion scene. Associating orange with Halloween is obvious, but why not stretch it further through to Christmas with rich yellow gold jewellery for decoration- now I’m sounding like I’m dressing a Christmas tree- but its ok we are going a few shades hotter than red, to be different.
The spicy, colour-popping orange simmered onto the runway’s from the likes of; Hussein Chalayan, Jean Paul Gaultier, Lanvin and worn by a personal favourite of mine; Victoria Beckham.
Hussein Chalayan Jean Paul Gaultier
Lanvin VB_2413241a
Here is my take on the colour orange to warm up my winter wardrobe:
securedownload (1) 
securedownload
Bag: River Island, Shoes: Melody Northampton, Jacket: Zara, Belt: Blondie Vintage London, Dress & Earrings: Topshop, Sable Fur: Vintage

Hope everyone is enjoying the build-up festivities to Christmas.

Charlotte x
Instagram:chareastwood44




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.