Friday 28 December 2012

Crystallized Christmas

 
When it comes to Christmas celebrations, I don’t know about you- but all I can think about is; sequins and embellishment. I just want to leave a trail of glitter, pearls and crystals everywhere I step. As we extend into winter there is an apparent affection towards opulent, dramatic accessories. Although they are mainly seen as the finishing touch, they release a fantasy within fashion. We want to embrace the seasonal sparkle through endless accessorising in lavish/luxurious jewellery. I’m currently fantasising on what form of embellishment I will be wearing on New Year’s Eve, if I could have it my way I would wear a chandelier! Now that would certainly stand out.
Anyway, here are a few snaps from my festivities.
IMG_0174 IMG_0015
IMG_0073 IMG_0085
IMG_0582
IMG_0583
Bag: Karen Millen, Shoes: Kurt Geiger, Belt: Moschino, Dress: River Island, Necklace: Jaeger
Happy Christmas
Charlotte x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.