Sunday 5 February 2012

Lovin’ all this Playfulness

Don’t you just love writing a massive piece and then your laptop crashes… AND YOU LOOSE WHAT YOU JUST PRODUCED!!!… yes that just happened- waaa feel sorry for me- so I will try again, Take two:
I just cant get enough of the Spring/Summer 12 trends at the moment. I love all the references to childhood, ice cream colours and girly glamour. Recently I went to London to research for some store reports- yawn, but when I got there I was just so overwhelmed with all the shop window displays. Everything was so playfully displayed with circus themes, pastel coloured wigs and Giant ice creams (if only they were real!). I was nice to see that all the stores from high street (Topshop) to the high end designers (Louis Vuitton) joining in with this display theme.
So anyway, I thought I would post some of my cute head pieces which are quite girly- referring to the recent trends. I wish I could wear some all the time- but I literally feel like my head will POP if they are on too long- things we do for fashion!
IMG_2308IMG_2309
Bit of inspo…
IMG_2311
IMG_4558IMG_4559

IMG_4582IMG_4589

IMG_4580IMG_4581

IMG_4604IMG_4608IMG_4606IMG_4607
You can find these beauties from places like Topshop and Miss Selfridge.
Now Time for a cup of tea…
Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.