Monday 20 August 2012

Summer Nights



I always think metallic shades, fabrics, jewellery are great to show off your summer tan. I went out the other night for a few drinks (maybe more than a few…) with some friends from home. I thought my cute new French Connection shorts would complement my tan- whilst it lasts, if only they never faded. I also thought it was time to whip out my cute new leather bag from Jaeger- perfect for times when you just can’t be arsed to lug that bloody heavy handbag about (I heard its aging to carry a heavy handbag- Different?!).
IMG_4529  IMG_4531
IMG_4533
IMG_4536
Shoes- Zara, Shorts- FCUK, Shirt- H&M, Bag- Jaeger, Belt- Vintage
Just a quick post from me
Charlotte x
Twitter: @eastwood44

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.