Sunday 13 November 2011

London Love


Recently I took some time out from my studies to visit London for some inspiration-Camden and Brick Lane to be precise.
IMG_2338IMG_2351IMG_2353
I admire the unusual and different types of people that are around these two areas of London- they always reflect wild, fun and daring styles. I enjoy rummaging through the vintage silk scarfs, jewellery and furs so I can find a bargain to add to my perfectly hoarded collection at home.
IMG_0987IMG_1004IMG_1002IMG_1015 IMG_1020
IMG_1014 IMG_1052
IMG_0991 IMG_1081
IMG_0999
IMG_1019IMG_1009IMG_1056
I also took another visit to London a few weeks ago to explore different peoples street style for my sketch book- to gain inspiration for fabrics, layering, colour palette and shapes.
sdf
That day I whipped out the leather trousers to keep me warm, I also wore my Racoon vintage collar which I purchased to keep me warm on my visit to New York, my favourite boyfriend jacket from Zara with my “hairy bag” (my friends named the poor bag) from River Island.
Take a Look at the People I came across…
IMG_2082asdfg
IMG_2348IMG_2349
IMG_2360zdfgh
sssdfghj
IMG_2361IMG_2414
I can’t wait to take my findings and develop my ideas further into my sketch book… Will keep you updated!
Charlotte x

2 comments:

  1. Aghhhh!! Charlotte I had No idea you followed my blog, absolutely in love with yours, well jel of your Tog skills!!! defo a follower as of...NOW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered yours its wonderful! I love all your photos absolutely stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.