Thursday 5 April 2012

Afternoon Tea Darling?


Thought I would do a quick outfit post today, although Spring is supposed to be here- it has been kindly shat (excuse my terminology) on my new Spring/Summer wardrobe which consisted of numerous leg baring ensembles, due to the freak snow weather. 
Today I went for afternoon tea with my parents at the wonderful Rudding Park- Although the sun was shining, it was still bloody freezing. Thankfully we had our tea in font of the roaring fire- Pure Bliss!
So keeping wrapped up, but not too many layers…
IMG_2693
IMG_2696
IMG_2698IMG_2700
Shirt- H&M, Cardigan-Zara, Sleeveless Jacket-Zara, Leather trousers- H&M, Shoes River Island
IMG_2705
IMG_2708IMG_2702
Clutch & Hat- Urban Outfitters
Hope your all enjoying the Easter Build up, I gave up chocolate for lent… didn’t work out- greedy bugger!
Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.