Saturday 24 December 2011

Merry Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas eve everybody! I have been so busy today where I have realised how much f-ing work I have to do over the break, I kind of hyperventilated a little, but still its xmas eve so that's my excuse of just forgetting about it for just the weekend!
Tonight I will be having champagne and nibbles, watching films and eating loads with my family. I hope you are all enjoying your holiday break!
Thought I would do a quick outfit post to show you what I’m wearing tonight, keeping it comfy as I’m not going out but still adding a little glamour- as its Christmas after all!
IMG_1571
IMG_1572
Skirt- H&M- I believe everybody should have a black simple cotton maxi skirt as its suitable for daytime and evening wear.
Chiffon top knotted- Valentino
Jewellery: Necklace from Turkey, cuff from the clothes show
I would like to apologise for the crap quality of my photos as I don't have my wonderful housemate Rosie and her camera to take photos of me- nightmare!
Have a wonderful evening,
Charlotte xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.